Below listed are my favourite motivational quotes, i collected over the years through the listening of personality development audio books. Hope you can give a thought on these..
• Practice doesn't make perfect but perfect practice makes perfect
• Nothing good happens by accident
• There isn't enough time to do everything but ample time to do most
• Pre-occupation is the enemy of achievement
• The more you do…the more you can do.
• No one can make me feel inferior without my permission.
• No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking.
• You made yourself unhappy because of your choices.
• Elevator to success may be out-of-service but the stairs are always open.
• Successful people always think what they want but failed ones always think what
they don’t want.
• You become what you think most of the time.
• Casualness brings casualties.
• You can’t hit a target which you can’t see.
• All improvement starts in your life with your mental picture.
• Persistence is the key to success.
• Courage is resistance to fear not absence of fear.
• If you don’t do the things you fear, the fear will control you.
• List the fear in the order and answers how it holds me back and help if I can overcome and what could be my pay off to overcome.
• Future belongs to risk-takers not security-seekers.
• All the motivational advices will give result if continuous, persistent action is done inline with the advice.
• Learn to tap the power of sub-conscious
• Reasons come first and answers come later.
• Make sense of small changes to get prepared for the bigger change.
• Apply optimism when the cost of failure is less.
• Apply ABCDE technique to practice optimism.
o A – Adversity
o B - Belief
o C - Consequences
o D – Disputation
o E – Energize
• All the battles are won or lost in the mind first.
• Are you wandering generality or meaningful specific?
• If we don’t put the seed of the plant what we want in the garden of our minds, we
are letting the weeds to thrive.
• Happiness is a personal choice and not the product of anything external.
• FEAR = False Emotions Appearing Real
• Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% is perspiration
• START – Self image, Target, Action, Respond, Tenacity
• You always get more what you focus on.
• Meaning of communication is the response what you get.
• Speak when you are angry, you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
• Our lives begin to end the day when we keep silence for things that matter
- Martin Luther King Jr.
• Anger can blind. Fear can paralyze. Guilt can weaken.
• Good habits are as hard to break as bad habit but little difficult to begin.
• We sow our thoughts and reap our action. We sow our action and reap our habits. We sow our habits and reap our characters and we sow our characters and reap our destiny.
• I would rather fail on what I love to do rather than succeed on what I hate.
• Event + Response = Outcome. If you want to change the outcome of an event, you have to change the response you react with.
• The most absurd thing in the world is to expect different result by doing the same thing. If you want different result, do things differently. This means CHANGE.
ABOVE ALL, MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE AND I ALWAYS MURMUR,
PEOPLE DON'T DECIDE THEIR DESTINY, PEOPLE DECIDE THEIR HABITS AND THEIR HABITS INTURN DECIDE THEIR DESTINY